Imagine care coordination that is simple, dependable and efficient. By moving clinical relationships online with Treatspace, health care providers, practices, and hospitals are able to:
- Communicate clearly with patients
- Better manage the referral process
- Foster straight-forward connections with colleagues next door and around the globe
These systematic improvements to healthcare delivery save money, time, and lives while helping meet standards for:
- HIPAA compliance
- ACA-related incentive programs
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition
- Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Accreditation
Treatspace offers three Software as a Service (SaaS)-based products designed to fully integrate with any electronic medical record (EMR) system:
Allows medical practices to initiate and send referrals quickly and reliably through a secure, closed-loop management system that works with patients and practices regardless of EMR and organizational boundaries.âÂÂ
Enables medical practices to develop digital communities that engage current patients and attract new ones.
Facilitates peer to peer collaboration in the medical community via secure, intuitive tools.
The healthcare community is facing an expanding patient population living longer lives, but also plagued with multiple health issues.
- The costs of care are rising
- Physician shortages are resulting in larger workloads
- Care transitions are growing in complexity
As a result, the Treatspace product suite has the potential to make a massive impact on Health IT because it reliably and efficiently solves the care coordination problem created by this scenario.
In helping the healthcare community better manage complex cases and care transition, Treatspace is positioned to help end avoidable complications and readmissions, errors that are directly responsible for over $45 billion in unnecessary healthcare spending each year.
- March 25, 2012 – Treatspace takes top prize at Startup Weekend
- March 28, 2012 – Treatspace inducted into Project Olympus incubator at Carnegie Mellon University
- June 19, 2012 – First customer sale to Everett & Hurite Ophthalmic Association for our Patient Network product
- June 20, 2012 – Treatspace, Inc. founded as a Delaware Corporation
- June 28, 2012 – Treatspace awarded $25,000 in funding from Innovation Works, Inc. and joins the prestigious AlphaLab accelerator program
- December 31, 2014 – The Pittsburgh Life Sciences Greenhouse provides economic development funding to Treatspace
- January 27, 2014 – Innovation Works, Inc. provides economic development funding to Treatspace
- June 24, 2014 – The Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh provided economic development funding to Treatspace
- July 13, 2014 – Treatspace won Running with the Bulls investment competition
- November 18, 2014 – Treatspace wins the Global Action Challenge and a $1 Million Innovation Investment Award
- December 15, 2014 – Treatspace graduates from Carnegie Mellon University’s Project Olympus accelerator and moves into its current office space
- February 9, 2015 – The Referral Network is launched with Genesis Medical Associates and over 50 specialty practices and 2 hospitals / IDNs
- April 20, 2015 – The Clinical Network product is launched. The Skull Base Congress begins using the product for global clinical collaboration
- June 16, 2015 – Treatspace won $10,000 in the UpPrize Social Innovation Challenge sponsored by the Forbes Funds and BNY Mellon